Get Your Medical Marijuana Card
Talk to a licensed medical marijuana doctor and get approved or your money back!
How To Get a Medical Marijuana Card in OK
On June 26, 2018, Oklahoma made marijuana legal for medical purposes. Cannabis in Oklahoma is now legal with a license and with cited medicinal reasons. Under SQ 788, an individual who obtains a medical marijuana license from the state of Oklahoma may consume marijuana legally and may legally possess up to:
- 3 ounces of marijuana on their person
- 6 mature marijuana plants
- 6 seedling plants
- 1 ounce of concentrated marijuana
- 72 ounces of edible marijuana
- 8 ounces of marijuana in their residence
To get a medical marijuana card in Oklahoma, you’ll first consult with a Veriheal doctor who is licensed in the state to approve patients for cannabis treatment. After the doctor approves you, you’ll need to submit the following documentation online with your State Application:
- Physician Recommendation Form (The one you receive via email after your consultation)
- A Personal Photo
- Proof of Residency (i.e. OK Driver’s License, Oklahoma ID, U.S. Passport, Tribal ID Card, Certified Copy of Birth Certificate for Minors)
- $100 Application Fee via Credit or Debit Card (The fee is reduced to $20 with acceptable proof of Medicaid, SoonerCare, or Medicare enrollment)
Once you get your card in the mail, you can begin purchasing cannabis legally from any Oklahoma dispensary. Your card is valid for 2 YEARS, and when it expires you will need to renew it with another consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
The first step is to obtain a medical marijuana recommendation from a licensed OK physician that is registered with the state of Oklahoma to treat patients for medical cannabis.
We provide the physicians for you! The most difficult part of the process has always been finding a registered physician who licenses patients for medical cannabis treatment. We make that process much easier by allowing you to not only access physicians quickly, but you can also meet with them online via video chat and get approved then and there.
No. You can only get approved for medical marijuana from a practitioner that has registered with the Oklahoma medical marijuana program, and we provide that for you.
Yes! Oklahoma now allows people with chronic pain to be approved for medical marijuana use.
It’s a simple two step process. First you will meet with a doctor from the comfort of your own home, through video. After being evaluated your physician will let you know if you will be approved for medical cannabis, and if so, you will receive your official recommendation and approval for medical marijuana usage in OK. If you are not approved via video, your consultation is free.
The medical evaluation usually takes 10-15 minutes.
If you are not approved then your consultation is free. We have a network of highly qualified medical practitioners who are willing to evaluate any patient to see if they qualify for medical cannabis. We have a 99% approval rate so if you are not approved, you are refunded in full.
Proof of Oklahoma residency (digital, color copy of one of the following):
- Oklahoma driver’s license (front and back)
- Oklahoma identification card (front and back)
- Oklahoma voter identification card
- A utility bill for the calendar month preceding the date of application, excluding cellular telephone and internet bills
- A residential property deed to property in the State of Oklahoma
- A current rental agreement for residential property located in the State of Oklahoma
Any valid government issued ID showing an OK address.
There are a broad range of symptoms which qualify that the doctor will approve. Ultimately, any chronic or debilitating medical condition will be approved. Some of them most generally fall under the following categories:
- Chronic Pain
- Severe Nausea
- Terminal illness
- Muscle Spasms
- Cachexia and Wasting Syndrome
- Neuropathic Pain Disorders
- Crohn’s Disease
Once you are approved and receive your medical marijuana certification, you will need to simply register with the state of Oklahoma’s Medical Marijuana Authority online here.
Click the “Apply Now” button to create an account and submit the necessary documentation.
Once you are approved by the state of Oklahoma, your ID card will be mailed directly to you.
The cost is $199 and that covers your medical evaluation, your consultation with a licensed OK practitioner registered with the DOH, and an authorized certification for medical marijuana purchases. For $379 you and a friend or family member can both get your cards for a nice little discount.
There are already tons of dispensaries all over the District. You can see a list of dispensaries HERE.
All you will need is your ID and your medical marijuana card.
Yes! Check our homepage for a list of active states.