It’s our favorite day of the week, and this Toke Tuesday, we’re celebrating CBD-infused hair care products (DIY, obviously)!
Every great hair care routine needs a moisture-rich conditioning treatment, and we’ve got an easy DIY that would put any overpriced drugstore product to shame!
Here’s what you’ll need for your DIY Deep Conditioner:
– 1 Whole Avocado, blended until smooth
– 1tbs of avocado, coconut or olive oil (your choice of fatty oil)
– 2 tbs raw, organic honey, melted until liquid
– ½ cup of plain Greek yogurt
– 3-5 drops of CBD Oil
– Deep Conditioning Heat Cap (or a plastic shower cap and some sunlight!)
Mix all ingredients together, while honey is still warm and until smooth.
Section hair into four parts and massage mixture onto your scalp.
Apply the remaining product on the shaft of hair from root to end.
Cover with a conditioning cap and let sit for 30-60 minutes. Some suggestions for passing the time are as follows:
- Organize your storage closet
- Go for a stroll in your neighborhood
- Run some quick errands (wear a hat or a wrapped scarf if you don’t want anyone in your business!)
- Read a novel
- Catch up on your favorite TV Show
- Balance your checkbook/complete a 6-month budget forecast with a savings and investing plan
- Turn up your favorite album and put on a living-room concert
Once the time elapses, remove the cap and gently rinse-out product with lukewarm or cold water. Air dry, style as desired.
Fatty oils lock in moisture and strengthen the shafts of your strands of hair, resulting in a fuller, bouncier body with loads of natural luster. CBD oil will aid in calming the scalp and preventing irritations and dryness that cause breakage and stunted growth. The CBD oil will also give your scalp a great relaxing sensation, that will revitalize your hair follicles for optimal performance in achieving your hair- health goals!
Thank Me Later,
Your Favorite Cheeba Chick