Brownies are awesome. Cannabis-infused brownies are even better. They are a quintessential staple in just about every cannabis consumer’s diet. Pot brownies are probably one of the best vehicles for cannabis consumption because let’s face it, chocolate goes great with just about anything. If you are interested in making the best tasting cannabis-infused brownies to share with your friends or for your own medicinal purposes, look no further. This recipe is guaranteed to be potent and delicious!
Pot Brownies Ingredients:
- 1 cup (8 oz, or 2 sticks worth) cannabutter. Use less cannabutter and compensate with regular butter to decrease potency.
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F or 175°C
- Melt the cannabutter in a saucepan over medium heat or microwave in 15-second increments.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the wet ingredients: eggs, vanilla extract, and melted cannabutter.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients: sugar, cocoa, flour, salt, and baking powder and thoroughly mix.
- Spread batter into a greased and floured 8-inch square pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until sides start to pull away from the edges and the center has completely set.
Pro Tip: SLOWLY add the melted cannabutter into the wet ingredients so you don’t accidentally cook the eggs. Scrambled egg bits are the last thing you want in these pot brownies.
Remember that cannabis-infused edibles can take up to 2 hours to take effect. We heavily advise that you start off slow and have unwavering patience when it comes to consuming edibles. They are not something to carelessly take on a whim, even for the well-experienced consumer. Dedicate an evening that requires little to no responsibility and make sure to stay hydrated. If you find yourself having a rough time, then check out some of these tips to help combat the anxiety and try to relax with your best efforts. Practice common sense and do not operate heavy machinery while under the influence of cannabis. Lastly, keep in mind that the effects of edibles will last several hours.
And now you know how to make these glorious cannabis-infused pot brownies! Stay lifted and enjoy!